Monday, November 25, 2013

Starting the Blog

My first post on this new (and my only) blog won't be anything big. The layout is still under construction and I'll have to see what comes out of this whole project. My idea is to start posting reviews of books I've read and talk more of reading and imagination and et cetera. I'l yet have to see when I'll try to make things more active around here, as I probably won't get that far soon (being busy with school and writing and all).

There's so much I still have to figure out D: Why the hell can't I post HTML widgets on the sidebar, like Twitter and Networked Blogs follow buttons? I know how; I just keep pushing that add button, but get no reaction >.<

 So that's it for now. Hopefully I'll get a bit smarter on this (:

No comments :

Post a Comment