Wednesday, May 28, 2014

#2 Cover Love - May 2014



Hey guys! I'm back with some May new release covers. Unlike last month, I didn't have my favorites already picked out and had to do a great search from google to goodreads to blogs to find out what was released this month in the first place. There were some pretty or simply cool pieces out there, yes, but honestly I felt that this month's average was a lot duller (<-- weird word, or is it just me?) than the usual. I know this is only my second Cover Love post on this blog, but I've more or less kept my eyes open ever since I joined the Internet's book society.

But even so, I've found what I was looking for!


And the cover of the month is...



...Rebel by Amy Tintera!


Something simple this time. Maybe you can already tell that I like blue shades. But even if some other color was used, I don't think it would've stayed far behind. Although the cover looks simple enough, the designer has artistically used lines to make every item on it match. This font with those long letters just blends in. The glowing effect adds a nice touch. And black covers tend to be overall beautiful, in my eyes!



Some others that caught my eye:





Again, the picking of my favorite covers was not affected by my thoughts of the books' contents. I've never read anything from any of the four authors.

If you think there are some even more amazing May release covers out there that I didn't mention, post them in the comments! I'd love to see what you think and maybe you even get to change my mind! But for now, have a nice day, everyone!

2 comments :

  1. Oooh, I have not heard about that Confession thing! I am insanely intrigued now. I'm a zombie-lover (is it obvious?) and would love to find something new to read from that genre. Great post!

    Faye at The Social Potato Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have little experience with zombie books, but I admit they're intriguing! And I'm glad to hear you've found something new :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete